Technique of the Month
Glacier Star Pattern
Judy Niemeyer Technique of the Month(TOM) Club, the Glacier Star Quilt begins January 23, 2012 and meets the 4th Monday each month through July 2012. Join our group and receive live teaching on one technique per month for 6 months. The 7th Month is for the assembly of the quilt. This year, we are offering different levels of participation.
- Quilt Kit—you will receive the fabric to make the 60 X60" quilt top. Your payment will entitle you to take the online class at a discounted rate of $25.00/session for 6 sessions.
- If you would like to sign up for the class only, the cost is $35.00/session for 6 sessions.
- For both class options Part 7 Quilt Assembly is at no charge.
- Quilt Kit only, no class or pattern please see Quilt Kits
- Pattern only, no class or fabric please see Glacier Star, Technique of the Month Pattern
Class Details and Schedule:
- January 23th Technique Learning to Cut (available as an online video) and New York Beauty
- February 27th Technique is Geese in the Pond
- March 26th Technique is the Lone Star
- April 23rd Technique is the Snowflake
- May 21st Technique is the Feathered Star
- June 25th Technique is Circling Geese Border Units G1, G2L, Unit G2R, Unit3GL and Unit G3R
- July 23rd Technique is the Final Assembly of your quilt
The classes will be taught by Judy Niemeyer Certified Teacher Linda Tellesbo.
We are using live streaming video through a webinar (very COOL but easy technology) two times (10, 6 PST) each teaching day. All meetings will be recorded and therefore available to all who miss a session or have an uncooperative computer.
SeaWatch Fabrics is a Certified Judy Niemeyer shop. We have assembled our fabric kits in the manner taught by Judy.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but there are no refunds for the Technique of the Month Club.
The feedback for our online classes have been enthusiastic and positive.
"I want to thank you for making the opportunity to see the unit demonstrations on-line and with real time feedback. This was a first live internet class for me. I plan to look for more opportunities of this nature." —Debbie
"Thanks again for your amazing class! Tell Linda she is an awesome teacher" —Cindy